Go to Oberlo's Product page.
Click on the Product link which you want to duplicate.
Click the Oberlo icon to push the product to Oberlo. This will create a new product with the same Aliexpress page.
Go to the Import List.
The first item should be your duplicated item.
Rename it, and copy/paste the description you want.
Once you are done with the changes, click on Push to Shop to add it to your Shopify store.
And there you have it, how to duplicate products in Oberlo.
1. First, log in to Oberlo if you haven't already. (You can also simply go to your Shopify Apps and get it up from there.)
2. Go to the Settings on the left, which is the gear.
3. Then go to Global Pricing Rules.
4. Then change the ending cents in "Assign cents". You can also change ending cents of the compared to price at the "Assign compared at cents".
1. Research and choose 2 best-selling products in a single niche and put them in your store
I will assume you know how to do research for niche products. If you don't, this post from the Shopify blog is a good start.
2. Join many niche related Facebook groups, forums, and other niche online communities
This should be self-explanatory. Use the Facebook Search or Google Search to find these communities.
3. Make posts on the niche communities asking for advice for gifts or shopping
Instead of outright selling, ask for advice. This will disarm people and put them in a helping mode. I do recommend making other neutral posts before doing this to show you have some history.
Here is an example:
"Hey, everyone, my (sibling/parent/significant other) loves (niche/niche products). I'm looking at a couple items that I might give him for (birthday/anniversary/special occasion). Can anyone help me choose?"
Wait for a response asking for the products. This is the hard part. However, once you get a response asking you, post the two products links with pictures as a response.
Some stricter communities will ban links or such things. Move on.
You will now get traffic and sales for free, if your niche products are worth it to your market.
Other things you can say in addition to your request:
"I have a coupon code (coupon code) for (percent off/money off/free shipping/free plus shipping) that would expire soon, and I really want to use it!"
"The (store is almost out of stock/products are being sold only for a limited time) so I really want to get the deal soon!"
Samuel Garcia helps entrepreneurs, small business owners, and hobbyists succeed in using the Internet to increase their business.